DMCA Take Down Policy
At CheaterHacks.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we have implemented a policy to address and remove content that infringes upon the copyrights of others.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content on CheaterHacks.com infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached at:
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our Copyright Agent. To be effective, the counter-notification must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which CheaterHacks.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under the DMCA or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, we will forward it to the original complaining party. If the original complaining party does not file an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity within ten (10) business days, we may, at our discretion, reinstate the removed material or cease disabling access to it.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, CheaterHacks.com has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also, at our sole discretion, limit access to our website and services for any user found to infringe upon the copyrights of others, regardless of whether there is any repeat infringement.
This DMCA Takedown Policy is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered as legal advice. If you are unsure whether the material available on CheaterHacks.com infringes on your copyright, please seek legal advice from a qualified attorney before filing a DMCA notification or counter-notification.
Please be aware that submitting false, misleading, or inaccurate information in a DMCA notification or counter-notification may result in civil or criminal liability. CheaterHacks.com reserves the right to seek damages from any party that submits a DMCA notification or counter-notification in violation of the law.